Thursday, June 18, 2009


And so it begins . . Brooke and Chase have officially decided to jump on the blogger train and enjoy the ride with so many others that we love. It's kind of exciting really, because this means we get to join in and let others know about our FAMILY! What a fun thing to be able to say that we are a family. Brooke and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple on April 30, 2009. The most beautiful and perfect day so far in our lives. The sealing was beyond description. We felt so honored to have so many friends and family there to celebrate with us. The grounds on temple square that day were more beautiful than we had ever seen. Our reception at La Caille was like a fairytale. All-in-all it was an absolutely perfect day. We left the following day to the island of Kauai, Hawaii. It was truly a paradise and a dream come true for the both of us! We had an exceptional honeymoon and have many pictures to prove it. We now reside in Payson, Utah. Brooke is working at the community pool and I am working/doing my internship at the Travelodge in Provo. I think it's safe to say that we are two of the happiest people alive right now. We genuinley love one another and hate every second that we have to be apart. And this concludes post numero uno for the Ellsworth family. Toodiloo!

6 comments:

  1. How exciting! So so so so exciting that you guys are doing this. And so so so exciting that this is a new chapter in your lives together. I couldn't be more happy to have Brooke in our family. You are perfect together. We love her so much! And we kind of like you too! ;) jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its time for an update yo. I know you have lots of stuff to talk about....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two disgust me :] In a good way... and I love you for it :] hahhahahaaahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you two! Brooke, you don't know me yet, and if your slacker husband was cool, he would introduce us. I mean, we're practically family....Anyway, it'll be nice to see what's going on in your lives through the blog! p.s. congrats on the wedding and stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your blog on Dez's. I'm so happy for you two, you just look happy. I see a pregnancy ticker, but I can't tell when the baby is due. That is so exciting, when is the baby due?

    ReplyDelete